Infant Supply List
- A round plastic container with dividers for extra premeasured powder formula
- 2 large boxes of Kleenex
- 1 large container of diaper wipes
- Pacifier with clip on holder
- Small tube of diaper cream (if needed)
- Orajel (if needed) – must be in original box
- 3 changes of clothes
- 1 small bag of diapers (write your child’s initials on each diaper)
- Prefilled bottles needed for the day (label the LID AND THE BOTTLE, example: Allison J.)
- Jar food (if needed)
- Snacks (if needed - cheerios, crackers etc.)
- KOKES tote bag (Pick this up in the Welcome Center.)
- Family picture
- Sleep Sack with arm holes (We are not allowed to swaddle or use blankets.)
- Bring 1 clean bib in your child’s bag each day
- Tylenol (A Non-Prescription Form signed by the physician is needed and it must be in the original box.)
- Saline spray for nose
- Suction Bulb for nose
- PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS THAT YOU BRING TO SCHOOL FOR YOUR CHILD! IT IS THE PARENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO REPLENISH THESE ITEMS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR! THANK YOU!
1-4-Year-Old Supply List
2 large boxes of Kleenex
Change of clothes in a zip lock bag with Child’s Name (shirt, pants/shorts, underwear & socks) Please change out seasonally.
1 box of gallon zip lock bags
1-2 YEAR CLASSES ONLY:
1 large boxes of diaper wipes (The teacher will let you know when more are needed.)
6 diapers each day (labeled with child’s initials)
2 cans of playdoh
1 box of crayons (large chunky crayons, 8 pack, classic colors)
1 box of watercolors (8 classic colors)
1 box of markers (Crayola Washable Broad Tip Classic Colors)
1 regular sized crib sheet (not porta crib)
2 EZ Wipe Bibs (one-year class only)
2 sippy cups labeled (Example: Allison J.) (one-year class only)
3-4 YEAR CLASSES ONLY:
2 boxes of crayons (regular size 10-12 pack, classic colors-must have pink & gray)
2 boxes of markers (Crayola Washable Broad Tip Classic Colors 10 pack with pink & gray)
2 (4 oz.) bottles of school glue
4 large school glue sticks (about .77 oz.)
2 boxes of watercolors (8 classic colors)
2 cans of playdoh (Mrs. Bekah’s Class will not need playdoh.)
1 large box of diaper wipes
1 box of colored pencils (Mrs. Bekah’s class will need 2 boxes.)
2 hand held erasers (Mrs. Bekah’s class only)
Pencil sharpener with cover (Mrs. Bekah’s class only)
Full-time Only: 1 regular sized beach towel (not oversized)
We have the new Kids of the Kingdom Episcopal School t-shirts and tote bags! Our new school colors are red and white! The cost is $10.00 for both! You may purchase them at the Open House. New students will receive them free.
KOKES will provide a blanket, pillow, pillowcase and mat for each full-time child.
KOKES also provides a laminated communication folder for each child.
LABEL EVERYTHING THAT YOUR CHILD BRINGS TO SCHOOL!
will let you know if any additional items are needed specifically for their
class or if needed throughout the year.